Motorcycle Accidents Can Be Devastating and the Insurance Company Can Be Difficult
When a car or truck hits a motorcycle, the results can be catastrophic for the motorcycle rider. And even worse, insurance companies often blame the motorcycle rider regardless of the facts.
Our Kansas City personal injury attorneys can help you fight the insurance company. We’ve worked with many motorcycle riders and know how to investigate these cases. We will look at every factor, including road defects, to get you the best recovery possible.
We are Commonly Asked: “How is the Blame Determined for Motorcycle Accidents and Injuries?
Most people assume it is always careless, reckless or drunk drivers, but even sober drivers can pose a serious threat to motorcycle riders:
Texting, chatting, selfies on smart phones, and other irresponsible behaviors on the road lead to accidents, injuries, and hundreds of deaths in Missouri and Kansas every year. Brain injuries, spinal injuries and other long term injuries are all common results of a car or truck collision with a motorcycle. All of the sudden, a rider is faced with medical bills, lost wages, and lengthy rehabilitation.
Want Experience? We’ve Handled Cases Where the Following Situations Have Happened:
- Car drivers not checking their blind spots when changing lanes and hitting a motorcycle;
- Cars turning directly in front of an oncoming motorcycle;
- Motorcycle riders thrown from their bikes into traffic;
- Car drivers texting, on phone or otherwise not paying attention and failing to see a motorcycle;
- Accidents caused by uneven pavement and improper road repairs;
- Road rash injuries when a motorcycle riders slides against the pavement.
If you were injured in a car or motorcycle accident in Missouri or Kansas, you need help immediately in order to protect your rights. We can meet with you one-on-one to discuss your situation and go straight to work on getting the insurance company to pay so you can focus on getting your life back to normal. Contact our Kansas City car and motorcycle accident attorneys today at 816-866-7711 for a free, no-obligation consultation.