Common situations giving rise to premises accidents include uneven floor surfaces, poorly marked changes in elevation, slippery surfaces, broken sidewalks, uneven elevators and broken steps.
Slip and Fall/Premises Liability Attorneys in Kansas City
- “Can I replace my income from missing work?”
- “How can I pay my medical bills?”
- “When should I speak to the insurance company?”
- “Can I get compensated for emotional pain and suffering?”
- Poor lighting
- Dangerous stairs and staircases
- Untreated ice and pavement
- Poorly placed rugs
- Uneven floors
- And many more
- Dangerous construction sites
- Dangerous animal attacks
- Structural defects of buildings
- Criminal assaults on premises
“What Do I Do Now?”
After your slip and fall injury and you have obtained medical treatment, it is important that you contact a legal professional to assist you with understanding the options available to you, especially before you speak to the Owner’s insurance company, as doing so can adversely impact your claim.
If you are in need of legal services dealing with a slip and fall accident or other premises liability cases in Missouri or Kansas, please contact our office immediately through this website or at 816-866-7711 for a free information, no-obligation consultation.